78 players started the tournament on Wednesday and 47 rebuy plus 24 addons were made, with 2 tickets given fors ASOP#7 and 5 tickets for Sunday’s Bounty tournament.
- Andreas Rekkas – ticket €170 for ASOP#7
- Christos Gkalipidis – ticket €170 for ASOP#7
- Giorgos Anthopoulos – ticket €70 for Sunday Bounty
- Leonidas Toulkeridis – ticket €70 for Sunday Bounty
- Stojadincho Savikj – ticket €70 for Sunday Bounty
- Mile Donov – ticket €70 for Sunday Bounty
- Risto Bev – ticket €70 for Sunday Bounty
Today at 16.00 local (17.00 Gr.time) the Sunday Bounty will have a guarantee of €2.000 with 3 tickets for ASOP#7 included
Start: 16.00 (local) / 17.00 (Gr.time)
Buy in: €50+€20 Bounty
Starting stack: 20.000 chips + 5.000 First Hand Bonus
Re-entry:€50+€20 Bounty – 20.000 chips
Optional Bonus €10 – 10.000 chips (once per entry/re-entry) Money goes to prizepool
Late registration and re-entry until level 9
Blind level: 20 min
1st place: 500€
2nd place: 400€
3rd place: 300€
4th place: 200€
5th-7th place: ticket ASOP#7 D1A
Throughout the weekend there will be plenty of cash games on Omaha and Texas tables with various limits and bad beat jackpot.
With 20 euros you can stay a day at Apollonia Hotel and one of the partner hotels (Boulevard apartments, Ivi etc).
In the poker room there will of course be a separate buffet for players and drinks, and for three days the players will be able to have lunch in the casino restaurant for free.